The data collected is confidential and will not be shared with third parties. Cookies do not create spam, viruses, or spyware.
For more information about cookies:
Per session: They expire when the user closes their browser.
Permanent: They expire when their purpose has been achieved, e.g. when the user has been identified on the website. These cookies can be deleted manually.
Cookies can also be classified as:
Registration cookies are generated when the user registers or when they log in. These are used to identify the user and to provide a personalised service, with the following goals:
- Keep the user identified, if the user closes the page, the browser or turns off the computer. This function can be deleted if the user chooses to log out.
- To make sure the user is authorised to use certain services.
- Additionally, some services can be connected to a third party such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When entering from a social network the user will still authorise cookies to identify and guarantee access to the website. The user can delete this cookie through the social network.
Each time the user visits the website an external supplier (such as Google Analytics or others) will generate an analytical cookie. This cookie will identify the user anonymously. The purposes of these cookies are:
- To anonymously identify the user and therefore assess the amount of visitors and their trends.
- To anonymously identify the content that has been visited on a website.
- To know if the user is new or if it’s a returning visitor to the website.
Most browsers allow the user to choose to accept cookies and which ones to use. These adjustments can be found in the menu of the browser ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’.
The instructions to configure the cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es