Job offers with languages in Europe
Accommodation Services Specialist - Russian Speaker open_in_new
explore Budapest , Hungary
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
The Accommodation Services Team is working with Agoda’s accommodation partners daily. We are communicating with them on the phone and via email in many different languages and supporting them in technological, financial, and operational areas. The Accommodation Services Team is the first point of contact for our partners when connecting with Agoda, and we are excited to guide them along in this new venture. We assist in creating attractive profiles on Agoda’s sales channels, provide support in uploading high-quality pictures and adding new room types, and improve their inventories. We are also there when they need help to manage their Agoda bookings. Our agents support our partners to set up the best available and bookable products on Agoda channels. Once the product is there, we are assisting them with bookings and payments. We push for improvement every day, implementing the app version of the extranet and creating new payment models to ensure each partner’s journey with us even more exciting and rewarding.
The Accommodation Services Specialist is the entry level role for the Accommodation Services division. An Accommodation Services Specialist is responsible for providing Support for all our accommodation partners (e.g. hotels, apartments, hostels, etc.) Accommodation Services Specialists will work under the supervision of Accommodation Services Manager.
In this Role, you’ll get to
- Answer partner inquiries and questions via emails and phone calls
- Meet & drive KPIs set by the business
- Handle investigations-, finance related issues, rate calculation
- Handle partner complaints
- Provide assistance to Market Managers with solving partner inquiries and other related tasks
- Propose effective solutions to procedure changes
What you’ll need to succeed
- We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written in English and Russian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with ability to convince
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
It’s Great if you have
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply