Job offers with languages in Europe
Internship - Community Manager | Lithuanian TikTok open_in_new
explore Barcelona , Spain
The digital marketing sector is constantly evolving. What you study in books and slides today may be old hat tomorrow. Algorithms change, so the digital marketing strategy always has to adapt.
Take your first steps into the digital marketing industry with the Europe Language Jobs team, and learn the secrets of TikTok from our specialist team. Learn transversal skills to jump into the world of social media marketing and have fun in the beautiful setting of Barcelona.
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. Don't miss the opportunity to develop new skills in:
TikTok & Instagram
- Recording TikToks & Reels in Lithuanian
- Editing and uploading contents
- Be active in other social media channels to increase our candidates database
- Researching hashtags & trends
- Navigating the posting schedule
- Keeping in touch with the users via messages on Social Media
Digital Marketing Team support
- Helping team members create reports –working with Excel
- Proactively looking for collaborations in the Italian Market
- Assisting the marketing team with different tasks
- Sharing content on Social Media & relevant websites
- Dealing with support emails
- Giving support in event webinars
Check our TikTok Profile!
- Proficiency level of English
- Proficiency level of Lithuanian
- You are a friendly and positive team player who wants to work in an international environment
- You are passionate about Social Media, in particular TikTok
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship