Job offers with languages in Europe
Customer Experience Agent (French Speaking) open_in_new
explore Tallinn , Estonia
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
Our Customer Support department is growing and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey!
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun!
As a Customer Experience Agent, you will be an essential member of the Customer Support Team, providing an unbeatable experience for our clients. You will provide a service that exceeds our customer expectations, taking ownership and ensuring queries and issues are resolved on first contact. The business is expanding rapidly, so you'll be used to working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving and innovating, putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Your daily tasks will be..
- Answering customer queries via chat and email in fluent English and French
- Investigating, escalating, and resolving customer cases
- Collaborating with other teams and external partners
- Being an active voice for the best customer experience inside the company
We expect from you..
- Fluent in written and verbal English and French
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask, work in a team and adapt quickly
- Tech-savvy – highly skilled with computers and new technologies
- Previous experience managing demanding customers
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies, sports betting, and casino games
This role involves working every two weekends or more. The working pattern is based on a monthly schedule, and the working times are 09:00-17:30 and 17:00-01:30.