Customer/Partner-facing roles able to drive sales opportunities based on a 300-level knowledge of a Microsoft solution areas (Modern Workplace, Data and BI, Apps and Infra, Business Applications).
- Secure new customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager
- Present Microsoft’s Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Develop a Level 300 knowledge of Microsoft’s Cloud offerings and leverage all training resources. To enter the role, a minimum of Fundamentals certification is required, L200 certification is preferred
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politics, race, religion or sexual orientation***
*The period of holiday entitlement is fixed by mutual agreement between the company and the employee.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.