[ More from Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions ]
Be one of the first candidates to apply
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
Our client is looking for a dynamic networker with great negotiation skills. The role is based on maintain lasting B2B relationships with affiliates and other marketing partners. You will be forming an integral part of the affiliate program and marketing initiatives for an exciting and fresh iGaming brand. Initially reporting directly to the CMO, the role requires someone who not only has some iGaming experience, but has also demonstrated in a short space of time an innate ability for networking and marketing.
* Manage relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximise their campaigns.
* Manage, as part of a team, the company's affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
* Research, source, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
* Ensure affiliates adhere to our best practices and terms and conditions, thereby guaranteeing compliance
* Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
* Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
* Handle day to day communications with affiliates
* Take lead on content management for the affiliate program website, blogs and social media, in conjunction with CRM, Content and Social Media departments.
* Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and CMO, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
* Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
* Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
Skills and experience requirements:
* 2+ years in iGaming, preferably working with affiliation and/or marketing
* Keen knowledge of the iGaming affiliate market place and players
* Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities
* Acute analytical skills
* Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills
* Fluency in English and one or more of the following: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German
* Superior written and oral communication skills with a touch of flair
* Organized with a high level of attention to detail
* Results and objectives driven, with a "can do" attitude
Master or MBA