Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Malta » Sliema
About the role:
Our VIP and high value customers are key to the success of our business. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the VIP Management team in a role of VIP Account Manager for Finland.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an experience in customer facing environment, very good understanding of VIP Management and a genuine passion for the online gambling industry. It is imperative that this person has a take-charge and can-do attitude, has strong social and people skills with the ability to build trust. We are looking for someone, who is friendly, patient and enthusiastic with an ability to use common sense and display good judgement.
As a VIP Account Manager, you will be managing the portfolio of the high net worth customers on your market, looking to build strong relationships with our VIP customers in order to increase their loyalty and provide an excellent all round experience.
What will you be doing?
* Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
* Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
* Handle customers' day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and 'competition beating' service.
* Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for High Value and VIP customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
* Manage targets and a budget
* Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
* Work closely with the country manager to acquire new VIP customers
* Work alongside Marketing and Events teams to plan and execute events; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
* Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes.
What have you done?
* Work experience in a customer facing environment, VIP customer as an advantage
* Native level Finnish speaker
* Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust; strong social and people skills
* Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
* Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
* Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry
* Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours