Master or MBA
Spain » Barcelona
* Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
* If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
* We are currently seeking an Agency Account Strategists to join our growing company in Barcelona.
* As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners.
* You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
* Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other products.
* Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients' advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
* Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
* Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years proven consultative sales and business development experience.
* Experience / Knowledge with PPC optimization (Mandatory)
* Expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
* Deep understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
* Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
* Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
* Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
* Native level of any of the following languages: Swedish, Danish Finnish OR Norwegian
* Fluency in written and spoken English
General Skill Set:
* Analytical minded.
* Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
* Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches.
* Strong communication skills; exudes professionalism, can handle a complex sales cycle that will have multiple contacts within a company.
* Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
* Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
* Deal with ambiguity and a wide array of situations/scenarios that might not necessarily be anticipated in advance.
* Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
* Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
Conditions and Benefits:
* 3 weeks of intense introduction training as well as specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English.
* On-going Certifications & Education
* A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
* Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
* Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
* Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
* Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
* External and internal training in sales and communication
* Long Term Contract
* Monday to Friday
* Office location surrounded by the sea
Master or MBA