This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
VIP Account Manager UK Market (Any Languages An Asset)
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
We are looking for a VIP Account Manager to serve the UK Market. The successful candidate will speak fluent English, but other European languages will be considered an asset during the application process.
General Job description:
- To assist the Head of Retention in creating an industry leading VIP Player Management programme encompassing all aspects of the player journey.
- To ensure that VIP player revenue generation is consistently maintained and increased by fully understanding our players and interacting with them accordingly.
- Be the business owner of our elite player base and ensure that other areas of the business are fully aware at all times of VIP policies and procedures.
- You will be an active participant in the delivery of VIP strategies across all areas of the business receiving clear direction from the Head of Retention.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the Retention team to improve retention rates for VIP players as well as overall VIP player lifetime values to ensure brand growth through VIP contribution.
- Upkeep of all VIP, Conversion and Retention lifecycle promotions, automated campaigns and bonus campaigns to increase conversion, reduce churn, increase customer yield and therefore support net revenue generation.
- To drive players across the VIP tier levels and achieve incremental revenues in doing so.
- To work with the support team to ensure potential VIP players are identified and receive appropriate treatment at an early stage.
- Liaise regularly with our support and retention teams, to utilise resources effectively.
- Handling all aspects of VIP customer enquiries to ensure player satisfaction at all times.
- To report on key KPI metrics to the department head and other Senior Managers as required on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Help implement loyalty strategies to reduce churn and increase revenues.
- To help award loyalty bonuses or cash payments to players as required.To generate segment leads to the Customer Service and CRM departments to increase revenue generation from VIPs.
- To understand our VIP customers and establish a firm grasp of our player needs and trends, then make suggestions on how to improve our efforts using the tools at our disposal.
- To be responsible for managing the VIP central marketing calendar and keeping track and record of all promotions across all channels.
- To be the face of the business in dealing with all of our VIP players.
- Building and establishing strong relationships with the VIP base and documenting player information, trending and wishes to build up a holistic picture of who they are.
- To pre-empt VIP player wants and needs and provide campaign suggestions to the Department Head and Retention teams.
- To ensure player loyalty and retention within the casino through intuitive reactivation methods.
- Managing offline VIP events and physical loyalty gift offerings.
- Being responsible for the VIP Mobile Line outside of working hours to ensure VIP support needs are met.
- To be research and undertake competitor analysis to ensure the casino is always offering industry leading rewards packages.
- Reporting to: Head of Retention
- Working Hrs: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm - 40 Per Week (Including reasonable overtime where required)
- At least 2-3 years experience in online gaming
- Proven experience in driving increased customer engagement and retention
- Experience of handling high value customers on a one to one personal basis
- Account Management experience
- Experience in organising/hosting offline events
- Fluent in English both written and spoken essential preferably with additional languages
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner
- Presentable and approachable demeanour
- Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry
- A comprehensive understanding of how to monetise players through engagement and reward
- Experience of operation in regulated markets
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills
- The ability to interpret data to highlight player trends and then create actionable communication campaigns
- Account Management