This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Business Analyst | Lisbon
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for strong Business Analysts to help us define our product strategy and roadmaps. You will be working as part of an agile product development team and will apply your system and data analysis experience to defining our products of the future. You are passionate about technology and finance and are looking for a dynamic growing platform to develop your career.
- Work in conjunction with different stakeholders to conceptualize and propose solution approaches
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute the business plans
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis for major and minor projects
- Create high level and detailed level requirements specifications for major and minor projects
- Generate business process descriptions and use cases which documents business needs, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Define configuration specifications and non-functional requirements for all third-party integrations
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
You must have…
- 1 to 3y work experience as Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Agile experience and digital experience in Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is nice to have
- Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related area
- Fluency in written and spoken English
You must be…
- Meticulous and thorough, while having an eye for the bigger picture
- A good communicator, with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively
- Customer-oriented, having what’s best for the customer as your first priority
- Positive, optimistic and curious
- Analytical Skills
- Business Development
- Product Roadmaps
- Requirement Gathering