Master or MBA
Portugal » Lisbon
Our client is an American founded, multinational information technology (IT) company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
Their product lines include PCs and other computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, storage devices, networking products, software, printers, scanners, plotters and other imaging products.
We are looking for experienced Dutch customer service representatives to perform inbound support for escalated customer cases. Located in our central Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing both written and verbal support to special cases. The customer support and service business delivers support to consumers both in warranty and post warranty.
· Respond to enterprise (B2B) consumer complaints, issues and collect, research necessary information to provide a resolution.
· Utilize defined criteria and guidelines to reach the appropriate resolution for the customer.
· Follow up to assure resolution of issues and achieve closure.
· Analyze complaint/issue to identify root cause and make necessary recommendation for process changes.
· Customer Service - Act as a customer advocate. Listen and understand the customer's needs and calmly lay out an expedient and logical solution.
· Adapts a personal style and approach to the customer in order to effectively communicate and resolve issues. Has a strong sense of customer advocacy.
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time customer service professionals to join our team and provide support to the Spanish market. If you are fluent in Spanish and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team.
Your profile should include the following:
· Native Spanish
· Superior communication skills both verbal and written
· Customer service experience
· Computer proficiency
· Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
· Time management skills
· Patient & highly empathetic
Master or MBA