This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Entry level - Commercial Recruiter - Join a winning team!
NonStop Chemical is a successful expanding division within our professional international recruitment company NonStop Recruitment and it ‘s looking for new team members for the sector in order to satisfy all the companies and candidates.
We are looking for 5 new German speakers member, 3 Dutch and a French/German speaker (for the Swiss market) to become the professional recruiters in the Chemical industry.
You don’t need any technical preparation in the field as you will learn everything from scratch.
You will start as a trainee, building the foundations of your career within recruitment as a professional Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for energetic ambitious people with a commercial and positive attitude to join our Team with a strong motivation to build a rewarding career and become a reference point in their niche markets. We will teach you all the skills to become a professional Headhunter.
Your career will start in Prague, the heart of Europe. We offer a relocation support and your colleagues will be expats just like you and will show you how to enjoy life in this beautiful city full of social events and close to a lot of other locations in Europe that you will be able to visit during the weekends.
After you reach your targets you can also move in our other offices in Europe: London, Portsmouth, Zug…the choice is only up to you!
• Commercial acumen
• Resilience and hard-working
• Fluent English and another language among Dutch, German and/or French
• Possibility to live in Prague for at least 6 to 9 months
• Eu visa.
• Truly international environment
• A growing company investing on your skills
• An uncapped commission structure (up to a basic salary)
• Relocation support
• Possibility to progress fast in the company, after reaching targets
• Prizes for top performances
• Company events to socialise with your colleagues
• Stunning offices to work into, Europe-wise
• Constant challenge
• And much more.
If you think you fit the requirements and that NonStop might be the right opportunity to challenge you, apply now.