More from Babel Profiles
Spain » Barcelona
Are you one of those people who like discovering new restaurants every weekend? Are you a Dutch native speaker? And also sales-minded? Have a look at this great job opportunity!
Our client is a leading European E-commerce company; a platform for finding your favourite restaurants, making reservations and reading reviews. With their integrated SaaS solution, they bring together guests and restaurants, making it possible to connect with them in a far more personalized manner. With over 34 000 restaurants in 12 different countries, they share a passion for food and dining with their 8 million users every month!
Ready to work for a company that's changing the restaurant sector? For their office in Barcelona, we are looking for dynamic and talented food-lovers!
As an Inside Sales Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Bringing new clients within the Dutch market that correspond to their target, for this you will make a thorough analysis of the market
- Advise the restaurants about the different products and offer the best option for their business model
- Manage publishing requests made directly by the customer
- At least 1 year of previous experience in Sales or business development (outbound)
- Capable of analyzing the restaurant sector and detecting possible targets within the (local) competitors´ E-commerce
- Disciplined, energetic and ambitious and a high motivation for selling
- Perseverance and the ability to handle objections and rejection
- Organized and dynamic people with a high-level of communication
- Team worker
- Experience in CRM software sales will be highly valued
- Knowledge and passion for the restaurant sector
- Competitive fixed salary with uncapped commissions
- Permanent contract
- International working environment in the city centre
- Compensation for practising sports in any gym in Barcelona.
- Interesting discount on private health insurance
- Coffee points on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Dining and leisure area
This company offers you the chance of learning how to sell, how to deal with clients and develop business opportunities in different markets. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company and learn how to work in a multicultural and international environment. What if you know all those things already? Well, you can always improve your table football score!