[ More from NonStop Recruitment ]
United Kingdom » London
This isn't any ordinary entry level role but a great opportunity to develop yourself in one of our future leader in the company.
Taking part in our Training Program in Prague in Czech Republic, we want to develop you as a future leader in our Company. We´ll train you to high standards in Recruitment in your specific market and you´ll receive the entire base to start your successful career. We are very proud to have been finalist for the award of “Highly recommended Training Program” in the UK again.
In your hands you will have the flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! Based on your performance, once you have achieved the capacity to work autonomously (6 – 10 months average), you’ll have the choice between: London, Portsmouth (UK) Zug (Switzerland),– Prague, Pardubice (Czech Republic) and in the future Berlin…perhaps you’ll even be opening one of our new global offices – Sky is the limit !
This is an exciting career for ambitious people without any experience to build a long career as an international recruiter.
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in EU with office across countries. We specialise in the Chemical, Medical Devices, Social Care, Pharma, Technical and Digital industries. With us you can have the opportunity to climb the ladder working in a dynamic and multicultural environment within these industries
• Working by phone building relationship with clients and candidates from DACH market. For this position, a German working knowledge is mandatory.
• Became the “go to” person in your market, recognised as a leading specialist recruiter by both clients and candidates.
• Negotiating terms and conditions with clients and securing the best rates for your service.
• Delivering and negotiating on offers of employment between clients and candidates.
• Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
• Resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets
• Speak English and German or Dutch Fluently.
• Capable of working in an international environment
So what’s in it for you?
• We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
• International and Friendly Environment – Start your career in a multicultural environment with more than 18 nationalities from all Europe!
• • 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!