This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Data Integrity Associate
Franklin Templeton Investments
This role provides support to the International Transfer Agency in performing active review of monitoring reports to maintain data integrity, analyzing for scope of data clean up and perform/coordinate the cleanup efforts with Operations team.
- Provision of centralized active data integrity monitoring to Intl Transfer Agency department(s).
- Corresponding, reviewing and following-up with relevant business unit on data integrity issues.
- Analyzing for scope of data clean up and performing/coordinating the cleanup efforts with Operations team.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and/or external customers.
- Maintain a general knowledge base for all business focuses. Work is performed in partnership with Intl TA team members and other business units, and work may support multi-site needs.
- Assignments are of moderate scope and complexity where initiative, attention to detail, and independent judgment are required.
- Support development and implementation of new regulatory and management reporting.
- The role works under the general direction of the Data Integrity Supervisor and works closely with Data Integrity Representatives
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
Education and experience:
- Financial services experience required.
- Ability to effectively manage work in a multi-site, cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Experience of cross site and cross cultural initiatives an advantage
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good knowledge of TA Systems and processes an advantage.
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Excel skills eg ability to apply advance excel formulas and pivot tables.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong attention to details and quality.
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing/growing environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Problem solving and decision making:
- Must be results driven.
- Ability to solve routine department problems or customer issues with little direction.
- Ability to assess a problem quickly and determine to what level it should be elevated, directing issues to the correct person(s)/team.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and current feedback
- Possibility of being involved in social projects and local initiatives