This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Customer Support Representative with French
Right now we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, team players to provide world-class customer support for the European markets. We need people who speak fluent French at grade B2/C1 (or higher) and who are available for both part-time and full-time positions in our great offices in Katowice, Poland. Interested? Read on…
The Role – Responsibilities
- Respond to all customer’s emails ranging from the simple to the complex and nuanced;
- Go that extra mile to ensure an outstanding overall experience;
- Resolve issues in a timely, accurate and consistent manner;
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets;
- Intimately understand multiple Groupon tools and processes.
What we need from you
- Native standard French speaker – B2/C1 or higher;
- Ability to work independently with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a flexible, open space work environment;
- Previous experience in customer service preferred, but not required;
- Proficient in MS Windows;
What we can offer you
- Open communication and a friendly, dynamic working environment
- Beautiful, modern, spacious offices close to the city centre (Supersam)
- Full- or part-time employment contract, great salary and bonuses;
- Flexible schedules tailored to your needs so you can accommodate study and other commitments;
- Background of successful, fast-growing international company
- Intensive induction training and active support for personal development