This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Junior Technical Support Engineer - Solar/Photovoltaic
- Handle technical product queries from partners
- Provide technical support to our partners
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Responsible for providing dealers with product related certificates
- Generate reports on several performance factors for evaluation purposes
- Very good knowledge (C1) of one of the following languages: Italian, French, German, Dutch
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team work approach
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Focus on details
- Technical background or education will be an asset
- Work in multinational company for known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance).
- Language courses, sport activities;