Sales Associate (German + English)
Peanuts and Seeds into the EU market. We are focused on importing and selling worldwide all over Europe. We specialize in seeds and peanuts for bird feed ingredients.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our sales team.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls, e-mails and personal visits.
- Consultative selling of products, preparation of quotes, follow up on orders, and solve client-related problems
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Maintaining sales force CRM online with all required details.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, fresher can be considered
- Highly driven by sales skills.
- Driving license must.
- Working from home is a possibility. Traveling to Rijswijk office once in while but mostly to clients for meetings.
- MBO or Bachelor degree must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work with customers on vaguely defined problems
- Ability to list, summarize and follow-through
- Customer focus
- Excel in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
- Motivation to close deals
- Fluent English and German
- Preferably fluent Dutch speaker
- Confidence. Rejection is part of the game and you navigate it with grace. Nothing shakes your confidence as you pursue new leads and opportunities.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation, paid leave and holiday allowance. Commission on sales can be added after showing excellent performance.
- Follow Up
- Cold Calls
- Customer Service
- Foreign Languages
30.000 € - 36.000 € gross / year