This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
DIGITAL ANALYST (RUSSIAN SPEAKING) in Malta
» Sliema, Malta
Our client has more than 5 years of extensive experience in the online gambling industry and this allows them to offer their clients a high level of choice and support along with some of the speediest transaction services anywhere online. Their goal is to deliver cutting-edge software and solutions of online gambling platforms. Our client is growing and expanding and they are now looking for a highly motivated and passionate professional to power their design team of highly skilled, multinational and friendly specialists.
You will be in charge of analytics using various tools to produce reports related to performance and digital initiatives. To succeed in the role you need to be able to not just measure and analyze but also to discover insights for change and innovative improvements to digital presence of the company.
• Deliver regular and ad hoc reporting on key metrics and campaigns, as well as social media activities
• Using available data sources troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based
• Analyze current online marketing acquisition strategies in iGaming field and explore new opportunities and new strategies to improve acquisition metrics
• Analyze and understand on-site visitor behavior and experiences, map site flows and user paths, and present evidence-based insights to the design team to help guide website decisions
• Work closely with the marketing team to understand specific business needs and development team to co-ordinate implementation, including A/B and multivariate testing
• Follow and report on latest market and customer behavior trends
• Present results and recommendations to management to drive effective change
• Be a team player and grow with the company
Your skills and experience
• 3+ years of experience in similar position in digital marketing/business intelligence field
• Experience in iGaming or related field would be beneficial
• Excellent command of Russian and English (EU work permit)
• Previous experience with Google Analytics / Yametrix and other available tools
• Experience in measuring and analyzing digital marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
• High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
• Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser or other
• Self-directed pro-active and creative personality with amazing analytical skills and passionate about WEB and business
• Person with initiative good problem-solving skills - ability to define problems and suggest solutions, as well as manage multiple projects concurrently