This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
DUTCH CONTENT EDITOR - Malta
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As our Content Editor you are part of a small team of creative people focusing on the Dutch market. You and your team are part of the content department, where content editors from different countries develop different forms of market-specific content, such as reviews, articles, blogs and emails for the various websites managed by the company.
Your challenge is to create high-quality content for our market leading web portals, that best suit the needs of our visitors. You have a good understanding of the needs and characteristics of online casino players to engage your readership, and through this meet the needs of our clients; the online casino providers. You shine in your role writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging Dutch content for multiple websites in line with SEO and other techniques and practices, ensuring that all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high standard.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
• We are looking for a highly creative individual who can come up with fresh ideas and thinks outside the box .
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate to achieve mutual goals in team management .
• You find it easy to motivate yourself and you work in an efficient, mature and professional manner. You have great time management skills and are able to work towards deadlines.
• You also have a keen eye for detail and are a great proof-reader.
• You have at least one year experience in writing and publishing SEO content using content management systems and we expect you to have a degree in Communication, Journalism or a related discipline.
• It is highly regarded if you have at least 6 months professional experience in iGaming and image and video editing skills.