This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Frontend Web Developer - Malta
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company, with the ability to shape tomorrows SEO world? Want to be involved and take ownership in the development of new search engine optimization efforts? We want talented and creative individuals who are passionate about frontend web development and are eager to learn more about SEO!
• Plan and set up website packages and develop and manage websites, using popular CMS such as Wordpress
• Rack, value and manage the process of buying and setting up domains, while monitoring projects
• Oversee and publish content for websites within the assigned market and collaborate with other departments to develop new and existing sites
• Monitor and track website performance
• Review Web Hosting status and Domain Ranking factors
• Work closely with the SEO team to identify areas for improvement
To Do It, You Will Need:
• Fluent in English and Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch or UK
• At least 2 years of experience with Wordpress, PHP, bootstrap experience.
• Web Design, photoshop, illustrator.
• HTML coding
• Understanding of SEO, sitemaps and optimization.