This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
German Speaking Online Security Analyst – Malta
» Sliema, Malta
Daily tasks consist, but are not limited to, account reviews, payment authorisations, transaction investigations and liaising with customer support, and third parties.
• Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
• Review and verify customer documents for authenticity.
• Carry out high profile fraud prevention reviews.
• Evaluate fraud risk and take appropriate action by using experience and judgement on potentially fraudulent activity.
• Review financial and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business.
• Recognise subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicate them to the team.
• Analyse and process payments accurately and in a timely manner via different payment methods offered.
• Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions.
• Liaise with various payment providers and work closely with internal teams.
• Strictly follow procedures, as well as actively contribute to process improvements.
• Assist Customer Support with resolving account management related queries.
• AML knowledge.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
• Fluency in spoken and written German is required.
• Ability to work on own initiative, and to be a team player.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
• Flexibility to work changing shift patterns, including evenings and weekends.