6 - 12 months
Malta » Sliema
Our client located in Malta is looking for a Game Presenter to join their dynamic international team. Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to work within the iGaming industry? This is a great opportunity for you to join this expanding broadcast studio.
• Present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
• Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game using English or the native language of the table
• Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration
• Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
• Work flexible time
• Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
• To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
• Native level language skills in German/ Dutch/ Danish/ Swedish
• Good working knowledge of English
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Great customer service skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Outgoing, dynamic individuals
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the casino industry would be desirable but is by no means essential.
• Full training will be provided
• Good computer skills.