[ More from Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions ]
Be one of the first candidates to apply
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
6 - 12 months
Malta » Sliema,Malta
• Make customer’s casino experience as smooth as possible in order to boost acquisition and prevent churn.
• Represent the company in a professional manner.
• Drive CRM/VIP activity via proactive communications, campaigns & program.
• Work closely with Head of CRM, CRM coordinator, VIP Manager, VIP executive to develop a seamless contact strategy that will meet CRM/VIP KPI goals while improving on their experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
• Provide excellent support to our customers via chat, email and phone
• Forward and escalate technical issues
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer complaints
• Resolve more complicated/demanding issues with the teamleader/trainer/manager
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (KYC calls)
• Follow up on customer’s queries
• Be up-to-date with procedures/promotions
• Forward customer’s feedback/ideas
• Work towards Team/own KPI’s
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR)
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Share ideas and workflow improvements with supervisors
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Delivery of all CRM/VIP activity for the business within the Japanese market - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required.
• Owning and managing weekly monthly VIP communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
• Liaise personally with key VIP customers
• Daily creditation of VIP generosity comps
• Owning and managing weekly monthly CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
• Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
• Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met.
• Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
• Assist in contents translations when required.
• Conducting continuous competitor screening and analysis.
• Effectively communicate with other departments through internal chats, e-mails, as well as being open to talk to responsible persons face to face.
• Have an honest relationship with team leaders/managers by always keeping them as informed as possible and vice versa.
• Be a good team player by talking and discussing issues with your colleagues.
• Build solid relationships with customers through all communication channels.
• Have instant and open communication with other departments such as CRM, Casino operations, marketing, and affiliates.
• Monthly strategic and operational meeting with brand owners and relevant stake holders for activities planning.
• Campaigns ROI communications to Head of CRM and VIP manager.
• Demonstrate and promote company culture and values both internally and externally.
• Help your team by providing information that could be needed.
• Contribute by forwarding feedback from customers to other departments.
• Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred
• Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience within a CRM function (or Customer facing function).
• On-line experience in Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing.
• Good knowledge of Email and overall campaign Best Practice.
• Outgoing phone calls.
• Some experience of using and optimising CRM techniques ie: segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, customer communication, reporting.
• Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience within direct customer management (Customer Service or Outbound Telesales) or equivalent in Marketing.
• You are experienced in working with valuable customers and have the confidence to interact with them on a 1:1 basis.
• Must be fluent in Japanese at native level with excellent fluency in English
• Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of the gambling industry would be an advantage.
• Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in required language.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mind-set and working with multiple teams within the company.
• Ability to learn new technology/system/applications quickly
• Confident telephone manner, professionalism and a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent time management skills, flexibility and adherence to schedule
• Ability to work in a challenging environment and be able to adapt to changes
• Strong values for team work, customer service, initiative and integrity
• An understanding of the iGaming industry is considered as an asset
• Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
6 - 12 months