[ More from Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions ]
6 - 12 months
Malta » Sliema
Our clients brand is expanding in various markets and although we have already been present in Norway since the launch we are now looking for you a Norwegian speaking Country Manager to become the driving force for the brand in Norway. You have at least two years of marketing experience working with an online brand. Driving sales through affiliation and traditional online and offline marketing, with high focus on performance, will be key to success.
You are service minded, thorough and a positive person, with a real can do attitude. You can evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to implement marketing plan alterations as needed. It’s fun overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities, and managing a budget is not news to you. Numbers, excels and reports are your close friends and you’re happy to use them and explain trends and how things are looking and will be like in the future.
As part of the role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies in your market to meet agreed company objectives. You are innovative, motivated and excellent at what you do, searching for opportunities and really looking at original ways for exposure by abiding with local regulations. Affiliate marketing is something that is part and parcel of your role, you understand it’s significance. An established network and exceptional service skills along with a proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships in a similar role, will be a welcomed plus.
• We want you to come in and get cracking from the get go.
• You shall be developing an annual marketing plan in conjunction with your line manager which should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives and push your territory and our products and services forward.
• You are able to demonstrate marketing skills and company product and service knowledge, via online marketing in particular, to achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage across all available channels to you. With continuous market research you can identify market requirements for current and future products and services to be aligned with industry regulations.
• Monitoring forums and communities, updating social media channels are also areas that you are able to use to your advantage for a wider market reach.
• This is possible by working with the team that includes Campaign Executives focusing on CRM activities and Mechanics.
• Apart from them you will also liaise with the central Graphics, BI, Support, Affiliate and Payments & Fraud teams for effective execution.
• You are able to plan a marketing budget and activity and be flexible act quickly on plans if they do not work out according to predictions and manage to turn them around to still have a positive effect on the business.