This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Partner Contracts & Billing Officer (German Speaker) Malta
» sliema, Malta
• Maintaining a database of partners and establishing a communications channel for contracts, payments and billing enquiries.
• Liaising with B2B Account Managers, Finance and Logistics departments
• Monitoring of bank accounts & updating of collection reports, perform bank reconciliations
• Dealing with internal queries about payments.
• Communicating with clients about billing queries and collections
• Handling disputed or part-paid invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
• Providing prompt and accurate responses to enquires from Senior Management.
• Assist the Finance and Administration Departments, as required.
• Fluency in native-level German, both written and spoken.
• Excellent command of the English language and communication skills.
• Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
• Willingness to learn, grow in the gaming industry, and also provide your expertise.
• Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
• Advanced level of education in Accounts.
• Previous experience within credit control.
• Provide excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of the team.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
• Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills.
• Proficient in accounting and billing software and MS Office.