This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Spanish Speaking Fraud Analyst - Malta
» Sliema, Malta
Our client is looking for a Fraud Analyst to join their team here in Malta.
The Fraud Analyst (Spanish market) will be responsible for monitoring alerts generated by the card anti-fraud system. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Fraud Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Optimize present fraud tools and procedures
• Handling daily transaction alerts
• Verifying client documentation for possible fraud
• Proposing future fraud tool development and managing such projects together with the department Fraud Manager
• Prevent company losses due to fraud and when fraud occurs, perform analysis to identify changes in fraudulent behaviour, opportunities to reduce losses and suggest appropriate product enhancements
• Optimize the department KPIs
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and methods to detect and prevent fraud
• Utilize existing and develop new detection rules and strategies for fraud prevention
• Develop cross-departmental processes for investigating, analysing, responding to and ultimately reducing the incidences of fraud-related issues
• Works effectively with co-workers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner
• Listens to and objectively considers ideas and suggestions from others
• Addresses problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions
• Optimize both AML and KYC processes
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Competencies:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the similar position within Fraud/AML/Risk department within igaming/Banking/Telecom sectors
• Knowledge of KYC and AML procedures
• Familiarity with online financial transactions and/or credit card processing
• Familiarity with documentation review
• Experience within multiple fraud systems/platforms
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply knowledge using the broader perspective of the overall business environment
• Effective English oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in cross functional teams
• Ability to work with limited supervision and a comfort level making decisions independently
• An accomplished problem solver
Prefered Skills & Competencies:
• Fluent in Spanish
• Knowledge of Spanish market from an anti-fraud perspective
• A relocation package is also on offer.