6 - 12 months
Malta » Sliema
Our client is currently looking for a Swedish or Norwegian copywriter to join the content team in Malta. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the heart of the Mediterranean and know your adverbs from your pronouns, then you should get in touch with us.
• Create quality copy for eye-catching comms and product descriptions.
• Work alongside the Product marketing teams to create high-quality written content for campaigns.
• Maintaining a tone of voice across all content.
• Be an ambassador of the brands tone of voice in all brand content onsite and offsite.
• Work in partnership with other team members to push the boundaries of the company content limits.
• Revise, edit and proofread content for spelling and grammar errors.
• Work with the Content Manager to define and execute a successful content strategy.
• Work alongside the campaign execution team to ensure high quality execution of all content produced.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, with a precise attention to detail and grammatical accuracy.
• Degree in Communications/Journalism/Marketing or relevant experience.
• An interest in digital media.
• A spirit of passion, curiosity, collaboration, respect, motivation, and creativity.
• Ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines consistently.
• Self-motivation and a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
• Gaming experience/interest is a plus.
• Knowledge of SEO is desired but not essential.
• Fluent is Swedish or Norwegian
• Excellent command of English
• You are passionate about the written word and possess language skills far and beyond most.
• It’s vital that you work well on your own and as part of a team.
• Knowing how to best communicate products and services to customers is second nature to you.
• Your keen eye for details makes sure that you consistently deliver stellar copy.
• You are always happy to share ideas and look for ways to do things more effectively.