This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
System Administrator (Linux) - Dutch Speaking - Malta
• Responsible for supporting internal end-users and installing and configuring servers
• The setup and maintenance of cloud based servers (KVM, Xen, OpenVZ, VMWare)
• Assisting in the building and deployment of production Linux servers (CentOS), while setting up and maintaining cloud-based servers
• Migrating websites to new development platforms: allocating IP addresses and maintaining the registration of domains, DNS and email troubleshooting
• Manage our hosted servers in the Netherlands remotely, dealing with registrars and hosting companies and data-centre third parties
To Do It, You Will Need
• Qualifications in IT or Computing and ideally at least 1-year experience in a similar role
• Have a native level of understanding, speaking and writing in Dutch
• A good understanding of Linux (Redhat – CentOS)
• Exposure or interest in scripting systems administration tasks (Bash)
• Knowledge of monitoring tools like Zabbix will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of Apache and Wordpress is an asset
• Being a fast learner, a team player and a proactive person with a willingness to learn