More from Babel Profiles
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Spain » Barcelona
Are you sales-minded, persistent and would you like to work your way up in the IT-industry? Do you want to work for one of the largest privately held technology multi-nationals in the world? Then step up and take this challenge in this thrilling sales position!
Our client is a multi-national enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. At the moment they are one of the largest privately held technology providers in the world, represented in over 100 countries with almost 100.000 customers. The software they provide is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress - for individuals, for businesses, and across networks.
Working for almost all European markets from their office in the fibrant hart of Barcelona, they are building an international sales team for this challenging project. This position plays an essential role in increasing the customer's efficiency by getting additional insights into the sales cycle, forecasting tools, and sales methodologies. You will have the chance to work together with the best in your field, learn from them and develop your sales- and interpersonal skills. This role is a great way to kick-start your sales career.
As a Business Development Executive, your responsibilities include:
- Generating and qualifying opportunities through social selling, e-mailing, and calling prospects and customers.
- Building relationships with prospects and internal partners to grow and increase your pipeline
- Actively developing potential sales leads by outbound cold calling
- Meeting and exceeding your individual and team sales targets for the UK market
- Native level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- Experience working in sales is a huge plus
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Passion for the software industry
- Analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem-solving skills
- Sales mindset, results-driven, and professional
- Dynamic, proactive, and approachable
- Team player with excellent negotiation and communication abilities
- Organized and analytical
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- Centrally located and new offices
- International career development opportunities
- Chance for promotion after 6-12 months
- Working from the vibrant city center of Barcelona
IT Sales/Inside Sales