This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Inside Sales Channel Account Manager (Belgium)
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our Channel Sales Team in our regional Business Center in Brussels
You will be part of a team that is responsible for building and developing strong relationships with our Partners, as well as acquiring new Partners via telephone.
The ideal Inside Sales Channel Account Manager will be goal-oriented, and articulate, and possesses sound phone skills. You have a strong personality, with the desire to reach high performance goals as a must.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the performance of resellers to maximize Lenovo business;
- Acquire and enable new Resellers, while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Deliver revenue growth across your varied business partner base, leveraging our channel incentive programs
- Collaborate with partners in demand generation activities and marketing
- Work closely with other sales teams in Lenovo to achieve common goal
- Report weekly account status: quarterly performance, forecasting and business planning vs target
- Conduct sales calls pro-actively to Business Partners averaging at minimum 2.5 hours per day
- Create metric driven and fact-based tactical plans to grow Lenovo share
- Maintain accurate and updated business partner profiles via Sales force on all accounts
Lenovo is a multi-billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and clearly defined competitive strategy. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storage and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices incl. Smart-phones, tablets and convertible products.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven outbound sales experience
- Experienced working with partners or in a reseller/distributor organization
- Experience in selling IT / hardware is a preference
- Articulate, persuasive and able to build strong, beneficial partner relationships to achieve mutual business growth
- With excellent telephone communication skills, you will be able to negotiate while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Customer Focused, and able to deliver exceptional solutions well beyond customer expectations.
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive * Structured with strong time management skills, resilient to pressure and adaptable to change * Ideally, experience of salesFroce, CRM M/S Office
- Languages required: Dutch, English, French
- It Sales
- Account Management