This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Inside Sales Channel Account Manager (Netherlands)
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our Channel Sales Team in our regional Business Centre in Amsterdam.
You will part of a team who is responsible for building and developing strong relationships with our Partners as well as acquiring new Partners via telephone.
The ideal Inside Sales Account Representative will be goal-oriented, and articulate and possess sound phone skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the performance of resellers to maximize Lenovo business;
- Acquiring and enabling new Resellers, while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Delivering revenue growth across your varied business partner base, leveraging our channel incentive programs
- Collaborating with partners in demand generation activities and marketing
- Working closely with other sales teams in Lenovo to achieve common goal
- Weekly account status reporting: quarterly performance reporting, forecasting and business planning vs target
- Averaging a minimum of 2.5 hours per day pro-active sales calls to Business Partners * Creating metric driven and fact-based tactical plans to grow Lenovo share
- Maintaining accurate and updated business partner profiles via Sales force on all accounts
Lenovo is a multi-billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and clearly defined competitive strategy. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storage and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices incl. Smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven outbound sales experience
- Experienced in working with partners or in a reseller/distributor organization.
- Experience selling IT / hardware is a preference
- Fluent in Dutch language and in English
- Articulate, persuasive and able to build strong, beneficial partner relationships to achieve mutual business growth
- With excellent telephone communication skills, you will be able to negotiate while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Customer Focused, and able to deliver exceptional solutions well beyond customer expectations.
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive
- Structured with strong time management skills, resilient to pressure and adaptable to change
- Ideally, experience of salesFroce, CRM M/S Office
- Inside Sales
- It Sales
- Account Management
- Account Development
- Microsoft Crm