Arvato Financial solutions
Marketing and PR
Ireland » Dublin
Content Reviewer - French speaking
Contract: Permanent Location: Eastpoint Business Park, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Who we are
Arvato CRM Solutions is a division of Bertelsmann Group, one of the world’s largest media, services and education company that operates in about 50 countries around the world.
Arvato CRM Solutions ranks among Europe’s leading customer relationship partners, the place where we develop tailor-made customer support and online advertising solutions for our clients. Our approach to people is shaped by our culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. We train our employees to the highest degree and trust them to do a good job. During your career with us, we want you to continually discover something new about your work and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients. We combine the opportunities of a big organisation with the enthusiasm of a small company.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile client who is a global leader in innovation within the tech market, who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. If you want to work in an environment that encourages you to be yourself and build upon your skills this is the role for you!
What the job involves
As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for evaluating online social media and advertising content and making sure it is in line with the client’s policy. In this role you will visually navigate and review images or videos along with text-based content through internally developed applications.
The main focus will be to analyse, label and discover patterns of suspicious activity.
What we are looking for
• Native or near native language proficiency in French
• English proficiency and comprehension
• Strict attention to details and analytical skills
• Someone comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
• Good knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news
• Proficient IT skills
• Solid work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
• MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & bonus
• Permanent contracts
• Dynamic, multi-cultural environment
• Fun and vibrant office
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Free beverages and snacks
• Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint at the 3 Arena Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart station
• Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
Marketing and PR