More from Talent Search People - Native Speakers
Talent Search People - Native Speakers
Marketing and PR
Spain » Barcelona
As a SEO/SEM specialist, you will:
- Increase demand generation
- Increase database quality quantity
- Increase cross-selling
- Improve nurturing processes
- Analyzing results and feeding back to project desks, executing continuous A/B testing and optimizing campaigns.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, churn prevention and hacks customer buzzfeed growth.
- Linking SEO/SEM, analytics and MA campaign optimization.
- Campaign project management
- Coordinating tasks and cooperating with creatives and commercial colleagues.
- Planning and creating best practice growth hack engagement concepts, setting KPIs and aligning activities of sales and marketing with production
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience in Hubspot, Marketo or Mailchimp
- Helicopter understanding of marketing automation as digital backbone of company core processes
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, digital knowmad and eager to learn through experimentation and mistakes.
- 1-3 years of team-player experience in a marketing department
- Fluent in English (native preferably) and Spanish
- Marketing or BA related Degree
- Previous working experience at a Start-Up would be a plus.
- EU passport or eligible to work in Spain
- Amazing incentive and bonus package
- Real ownership and results
- Gym membership discount
- Flexible working hours
- Two incredible off-sites each year
- …with team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
Marketing and PR