This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Dutch SEO Specialist
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Our client is now looking for a Dutch Speaking SEO Specialist to join their central SEO team in Malta. The role will be responsible for 2 Brands and will play a valuable part in their global multi-brand strategies and processes.
The SEO specialist will manage processes necessary to improve the SEO for all brands across multiple markets with the focus on the Dutch market. The role will be responsible for all the on-site and off-site activities. This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Taking full ownership of the day-to-day on-site/off-site SEO content development & optimisation activities across all markets for the dedicated brand.
- Increasing SEO value of the brand by developing high quality, linkable content by working closely with in-house content & creative team as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Executing on-site/on-page content analysis, improvements & fixes requested by the Technical SEO Team or/and direct SEO Manager.
- Working closely with the direct SEO Manager on the SEO strategy for the dedicated brand. Keep track of the market development and update SEO Manager accordingly.
- Representing SEO channel on quarterly planning sessions and taking the lead in preparing brand quarterly SEO reports.
- Creating performance reports and keeping track of the SEO visibility and performance of the organic channel for the dedicated brand.
- Report back to the SEO Manager on the regular basis.
- Working independently comes natural to you and you bring a great follow-through capacity combined with the ability to take an initiative. Ideally, you have experience from a multi-language and multi-market environment.
- Experience in working with web content and good understanding of core principles of Search Engine
- Optimization (solid basics).
- Understanding of standard HTML and CSS.
- Excellent command of WordPress.
- Familiar with KW research and content development.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Very structured approach to work; ability to prioritise tasks, coordinate work of others create roadmaps, multitask and deliver on deadlines.
- Fluency in Dutch and excellent English.
- The ideal candidate has a sound understanding of how Google works. Furthermore, the ideal candidate has the interest in content marketing, web usability, web analytics and conversion rate optimisation.