Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Marketing and PR
As a Norwegian Marketing Coordinator, you will have a strong interest in Marketing Strategy and Entertainment, with a good understanding of the online gaming industry. Your creative ideas will translate into marketing campaigns aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
· Proposing and executing casino campaigns in collaboration with the Casino Manager - from idea generation, planning and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimising.
· Producing and delivering commercial briefs, campaign plans and projections.
· Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials.
· Managing email & SMS campaigns and reporting on the results.
· Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrate a multichannel and automated on-boarding and retention strategies.
· Provide excellent knowledge and understanding of the Norwegian market focussing on campaign performance, key events and customer behavioural trends.
· Launching and testing process for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices.
· Reporting on monthly campaign performance as it relates to the KPIs set - Retention, active customers, Revenue, ROI & overall product performance.
· Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
· Native Norwegian speaking, and fluent in English.
· A creative mindset in order to produce relevant exciting copy.
· 2+ years of experience in online gaming, preferably within a marketing team
· Analytical with a keen eye for detail.
· Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc).
· Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
· Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
Marketing and PR