This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
SEO Manager (English speaking markets)
Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
An expanding Company is looking for an English-speaking SEO Manager with a knowledge of web page optimization and positioning. Our client is an affiliate marketing company operating within iGaming industry specialising in online casino products reviews. The company is located in Alicante (Spain) with office on the seaside in central location.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and campaigns (day to day management)
- Manage and Report on the SEO Marketing budget on a monthly basis
- Develop and execute link-building and outreach activities
- Perform regular SEO analysis, present recommendations for optimization of content and architecture, and implement in cooperation with web development and site management
- Perform Keyword research
- Analyse, track and report on overall natural search performance and initiatives
- Improve onsite technical SEO
- Monitor and report on progress and developments for sites
- Keep best practice guidelines updated for colleagues including content managers, web developers and graphic department
- Conduct periodic keyword research, technical and content audits and competitor analysis to discover new keyword and niche opportunities
- Experience in at least 20 optimized SEO projects in the TOP of Google searches
- Active, dynamic and decisive person who would be able to take a project forward and work as a team
- iGaming experience, or experience with online casino products would be considered as a great asset
- Native-like English language skills
- Experience within English speaking markets.
- Career orientated and self-driven. A passion for SEO and Search marketing is a must
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist.
- Strong understanding of technical SEO.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical aspects in a concise manner