This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Tele-Marketing Specialist with POLISH
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, s.r.o
For our HP project for an energetic and experienced telemarketer to generate and nurture leads through a mixture of telephone calls and supporting outbound marketing programs. This individual will work with existing HP CRM databases and systems and collaborate with the marketing team to be a subject matter expert that develops and manages demand generating activities as part of a larger marketing campaign. The position should help deliver marketing generated opportunities primarily for the mid-market (MM) sales team but may include corporate enterprise accounts (CEP).
- To identify, nurture and develop leads primarily to MM and occasionally CEP.
- To advise sales on the process of managing, working and converting leads.
- To qualify and convert leads into opportunities for sales following events and/or marketing activities.
- Profile leads to support new opportunities for sales.
- Develop direct and online marketing programs
- Generate new leads via outbound social selling programs (e.g. email) and inbound marketing response forms.
- Navigate HP sales and marketing systems to support sales with appropriate tools and assets that help them drive and engage with their customers.
- Develop direct and online marketing programs to help generate new leads and new opportunities. This will include collaboration with the existing HP Demand Generation Marketing Services team. (DMS)
- Up to 50% of the time may be spent on the phone, including activities such as post qualifying event attendees, cold calling new leads and opportunities and managing the first touch introductions.
- Generate and influence leads (RAD1&2: CEP/MM)
Ongoing process: 60% of the time – MGO/MIO targets (per country): 20 leads per week
- Verify & revert records for unqualified leads to improve QUALIFIED leads management
- Manage properly qualification of the leads and deliver good quality data to sales
- Profiling new & existing accounts and customers details by using a combination of tools including Web and telephone.
- Provide biweekly report/dashboard to Marketing Management detailing marketing activities and generated leads – Supervisor.
- Maintain and enrich the CRM – database maintenance/contact details updates (RAD1: CEP/MM)
Ongoing process: 40% of the time – Acknowledged/recorded improvement in the first 6 months
- Verify/change segmentation data in SF ( upon sales request)
- Proven experience in a customer facing sales or telesales/telemarketing role.
- Strong knowledge and experience of marketing demand and lead generation.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite and CRM software (ideally SFDC or Microsoft Dynamics).
- Understanding of social selling using tools such as LinkedIn/XING/
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- A keen interest in developing as a marketing professional.
- High energy and enthusiasm combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Preferably ex-employee of a competitor company
- Good /basic knowledge of IT environment
- Fast learner
- HP University Program-9 best performers chosen every year to organize next 12-month receiving mentor and budget from HP; possibility to obtain certificates and attend congresses
- Free Pre-paid language course: choice of Czech for foreigners, business English, French, Italian, Spanish and German
- 25 days of holiday
- Multisport card and meal vouchers
- Fresh fruits on board 3x a week
- Lead Generation