This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
» Reading and Farnbourough
Job Title: HGV Technician
Responsible for the mechanical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance:
- Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Iveco Retail Limited policies and procedures
- Carry out MOT test preparations to a high standard
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
- Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
- Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required
- Identify retail and warranty defects and repairs escalating these to the appropriate person.
- Prepared to work at customers locations
Post qualification workshop experience in heavy goods vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Good level of diagnoses and IT skills
- Fully skilled HGV mechanic, through a recognised formal training programme. NVQ or equivariant, Level 2 Minimum
- Driving licence essential, LGV preferred
- Good It Skills
30.000 € - 36.000 € gross / year