Germany » Nürnberg
Our client is a well-known company in the design, manufacture, worldwide sales and marketing of innovative noninvasive monitoring solutions. Its key to success is its drive to never stop innovation and increasing patient and medical staff comfort while using their medical devices.
Right now we are searching for an Area Sales Manager (m/f) – for the area of Nürnberg.
Area Sales Manager (m/f) German, Nürnberg area
• You will be responsible for Sales of all products of the client in your territory
• You will develop and execute plans to convince single departments and/or whole hospitals to use the products
• You will have to know all the products in detail and also how to demonstrate them
• You will present the client’s technology as the first class standard of care in pulse-oximetry and other noninvasive blood parameters’ monitoring systems
• You will demonstrate products and negotiate both with people with physicians and hospital managers
• You will support/advise retailers and their sales personnel in how to sell the products
• You will report regularly to the management (market trends, competitors activities, product design, regulatory, and production requirements, your sales forecasts)
• You will actively participate to hospital bid tenders
• You will plan the budget for all necessary activities
• 3+ years experience in sales of medical devices (ideally Patient Monitoring systems)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You can prove your success in selling both disposable products and capital equipment to hospitals
• You have good communication skills
• You have experience in dealing with physicians and hospital managers
• Experience working with retailers and OEM sales personnel
• You have conceptual, analytical, problem-solving skills
• You are an organizational talent
• You are result driven
• You have a "Everything is possible”-mentality
• You have strong self-confidence and don’t fear presenting in front of others
• You provide strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• You have a proactive attitude
• You are dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction
• You are used to a travel a lot
• You are (near) native in German
• You speak English at a fluent level
• You are well-read concerning PC topics
The company offers you a company car and of course all the necessary equipment, intensive training and continues education in the field.
You will get 30 days of holiday, a permanent contract and an attractive salary with a result connected bonus programm.
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free of charge for applicants!