6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon, Portugal
• Researching job markets across Europe and finding new recruitment sources;
• Creating job ads to support recruitment;
• Managing the selection process and keeping the applications database updated;
• Analyze CVs and make pre-selection calls, both with local and international applicants from all over Europe;
• Validating applicants’ language skills;
• Organizing, preparing and executing selection activities, such as (online) selection test, group dynamics and interviews;
• Managing relocation support from applicants from abroad;
• Presenting a final short-list of selected candidates;
• Proposing improvement and innovations methods.
• Native Dutch speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (minimum C1 mandatory);
• Previous experience in Recruitment and Selection;
• International experience (e.g. Erasmus);
• University degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar;
• Good knowledge of MS Office and internet applications.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Free organized sport activities and events.