Poland » Wroclaw
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Responsibilities and Duties
The EMEA Experiential Formats and Events (EFE) Team is responsible for the delivery of client facing conferences and events from conception through to reconciliation. The team partners with the business (GM, IBCM & IWM) to provide and optimize networking platforms to foster deeper client relationships and generate strong leads.
This new role will focus on providing administrative and systems support for the team based in the London office.
Key activities will include:
• Supporting day-to-day management of corporate events systems for the EMEA team – including editing of registration websites, TASK management system, Dealogic, EMT, MAP and any future systems.
• Fully test and review all corporate event websites and databases prior to release – including testing all confirmation emails.
• Database and registration management for internal and external events – management of event approval processes, processing registrations, sending out confirmation emails, managing delegate lists and reporting.
• Co-ordination of marketing materials production for events (invitations, agendas, signage etc.)
• Preparation of high standard presentations and internal communications.
• Financial Management – inputting costs into approval system, processing invoices and reconciling expenses.
• Updating content, reports and data for the team (e.g. Global Event reports, Speaker Hub, Planning Tool etc.)
• Participate in special EFE projects as required– i.e. system upgrades/improvements and provide feedback on new systems.
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels in other corporate offices.
• Other management support activities and ad hoc projects.
• Assist on-site at events where appropriate and cost-effective.
Skills & ExSkills & Experience
• Fluent English, both written and verbal.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent administrative, secretarial, planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Accuracy and high level of attention to detail in every aspect of work.
• Technical expertise in Macromedia Dreamweaver MX.
• Technical expertise in HTML - ability to manually code HTML.
• Working knowledge of PhotoShop would be an additional asset
• Working knowledge of Desktop environments.
• Hard working, able to prioritize and multitask, to efficiently and effectively manage workload, time and resources, to organize and set work priorities.
• Ability to take appropriate action and show good judgment in critical and high-pressure situations, to work under pressure, often to short deadlines, without compromising the quality and standard of service deliver.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, the ability to develop solid working relationships with both internal and external clients/suppliers.
• Proactive, with the ability to identify opportunities and develop new ideas that will lead to improvements.
• Willing to work closely with the team in London and across the globe.
Private medical care
Training and development
Language training course
Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - 1 Icchoka Lejba Pereca street, 00 - 849 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office - Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office - 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office - Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.