More from GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Czech Republic » Prague
Senior Sourcing Analyst with fluent Italian and at least one year of relevant experience in Procurement
GEP is seeking motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment. Your main responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses ( or, a price analysis)
• Supplier and basic market research, implementing changes
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
Experience: Previous relevant experience in procurement, price analysys or as a Sourcing Analyst is A MUST for at least a year; additional experience with Change management will be considered a plus
Languages: Advanced English + Fluent Italian (spoken and written) required
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
•Very Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
IMMEDIATE START is considered a big advantage
We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale.
Why join us?
• GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
“Consent to processing of personal data:
By providing my personal data contained in my professional Curriculum Vitae I, YOUR NAME AND SURNAME, give my consent to processing of them according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. The consent is granted to GEP, Czech Republic, s.r.o. for the purposes of the selection procedure for the given job and further for the purposes of registration of myself as a potential employee of the company. I give my consent for the term of 1 year from the date of provision of the personal data. I acknowledge that the consent is given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time. The data cannot be provided to any third parties without my consent.“
Less than 18.000 € gross / year