Design Team Lead
Do you possess a Diploma in Management or Leadership?
Do you have more than 5 years’ experience in Design?
Our client is a leader among various online consumer, lifestyle and entertainment sectors. Their business focal point is search engine positioning and lead generation.
The company requires a Design Team Lead to be part of a dynamic and growing Tech team, leading a team of talented Visual and UX Designers and execute the design strategy. The following responsibilities are attached to the role:
- Setting targets for the Design Team, monitoring team performance and liaising with the CTO
- Acting as a point of reference and providing leadership and mentorship for team
- Planning and executing design strategies
- Owning the product design lifecycle, from requirements collection till product launch
- Liaising with product owners and stakeholder presenting ideas, improvements, and other discussions
- Working closely with the development teams to prepare prototypes
- Cultivating an open, collaborative and inclusive environment
- Developing the overall look and feel of any publication such as advertising campaigns, websites, banners, and animation
- Striving to take the design team to the next level and provide direction
- A Diploma (or similar) in management and leadership
- Five years or more Design experience, preferably backed up by academic certifications
- Master design products (Adobe suite, etc…)
- Experience in prototyping tool (such as MarvelApp, InVisionApp, etc…)
- Acquainted with Agile development models
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Eager to learn new technologies and techniques
- Have a great team player attitude
- Be able to work on own initiative and prioritize depending on business needs
You will join a motivated and dedicated team brimming with talent and professionalism. The company offers a relocation bonus and a comprehensive health insurance package. They promote a positive working atmosphere and a good work-life balance.
- Agile Methodologies
- A/b Testing
- A Team Player