[ More from SpotOn Connections ]
Master or MBA
Spain » Barcelona
As a member of our client, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for our client's product. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will become a specialist advisor for companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing our clients customer base across EMEA. You will be part of a great team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the online marketing environment.
* You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently upselling these if the potential is there.
* You must understand the customer's requirements and objectives, and match our client's solutions and marketing strategies.
* You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Native level of Hebrew
* Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
* +1 Years of experience in sales environment
* A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
* Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
Conditions and Benefits:
* 3 weeks of intense introduction training and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
* On-going Certifications & Education
* A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
* Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
* Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
* Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
* Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
* Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
* Monday to Friday
* Long Term Contract
* Relocation Package
* Office location surrounded by the sea
Master or MBA