Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions
Master or MBA
Malta » Sliema
As part of the role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives. You are innovative, motivated and excellent at what you do, searching for opportunities and really looking at original ways for exposure by abiding with local regulations.
You are service minded, thorough and a positive person, with a real can do attitude. You can evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to implement marketing plan alterations as needed. It's fun overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities, and managing a budget is not news to you. Numbers, excels and reports are your close friends and you're happy to use them and explain trends and how things are looking and will be like in the future.
* Responsible for all marketing actions including both online and offline experience.
* Evaluate performance of media bought, follow up on KPI´s and recommend adjustments in media plan accordingly
* Planning, developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns using multiple online and offline channels to achieve marketing objectives and generate qualified leads.
* Liaise with in-house designers and external agencies (such as copywriters) to manage the production of marketing material.
* Campaign Reporting - Reporting on campaign metrics to ensure campaigns are achieving ROI.
* Post campaign evaluation and analysis.
* Contributing into overall marketing strategy planning process.
* Supporting Project Manager and Head of Casino in all areas of marketing activity.
Requirements and skills:
* You are Polish by origin and have a solid understanding of Polish culture, values and know-how in general.
* Previous campaign management experience from the iGaming industry is required.
* University or comparable higher academic qualifications.
* Strong understanding and experience of the Polish bought media landscape is required, particularly online media.
* You have people management experience.
* The ideal person for this role is result orientated and has strong analytical skills.
* You are proactive, driven and have a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome unexpected challenges.
Master or MBA