From 3 to 5 years
Netherlands » Maastricht
- You will analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications, databases with support GSP N level support, and other entities and external partners.
- You will assist the Operation Manager in team development and people management topics
- You will assess requirement to involve other Technical Specialists and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required. You will ensure correct activity documentation and routing of delegation via the appropriate systems
- You will resolve fast lane escalations and (back) order management for all business units of our client (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- You will ensure complete, accurate documentation of all related issues according to specific data requirements of each request, in order to facilitate the case handling and to provide other parties involved with the relevant information.
- You will use the available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- You will monitor and register the individual and team key performance indicators, as well as the attendances and absences of team members
- You will communicate and act as an intermediary between HQ, MPC’s, retailers, logistic network, process partners other departments and the team
- You will identify training, information and equipment needs of your own team and in addition of supported stakeholders. You will coordinate the set-up of required trainings and thus fullfill these needs
- You will act as a liaison contact person with the logistics centers in order
- You will continuously monitor assigned/open cases to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests and departmental reporting commitments to clients internal partners.
- You will ensure continuous update of own information and relevant knowledge regarding supported products, tools, the client’s processes and information systems. You will ensure changes to service-relevant client’s operational procedures are incorporated in own work.
- You will solve issues directly with the retailers via phone, email, workflow and systems
- You will work on continuous process improvements in project groups within the clients group
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers
- Fluent in Greek, Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Working experience in customer support
- Strong Tracking and analytical skills
- Great time management, accountability and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Stress management skills
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- strong customer focus (B2C as well as B2B)
- IT knowledge (Basic knowledge & MS Windows/Office)
- Integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions
- strong communication skills
- Openness to travel
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free for applicants!
From 3 to 5 years