AMAZING OFFER IN BOXTEL FOR DANISH IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!
- One of the world’s biggest outsourcing companies
- Providing professional consulting to a wide range of clients
Compact, fast, flexible and accessible outsourcing partner, which delivers according to specifications, and which continuously participates in the process of optimizing delivery and costs
They are looking for Danish Speakers for their client who provides multilingual European technical support for products in segments such as: information technology, personal storage, climate control, home security, video, audio, internet security, software etc.
You will be providing technical and customer service to Danish speaking customers by phone, email and chatting in relation to client’s products.
• Answering inbound contacts (phone, email, web chat) from customers
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related issues
• RMA handling
• Logging incoming contacts, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
• Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
• Native or fluent Danish Speaker
• Good troubleshooting skills which enable candidate to identify the customer’s problem in a quick and professional manner
• Interest in New technologies
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good typing skills and able to multitask
• A command of the required language of English (both verbal and in writing)
• Preferably contact center working experience
• General computer literacy
• Able to work independently
• Competitive Salary + language bonus
• Reimburse up to 700 Euros as a relocation assistance
• Immediate long distance recruitment process – no additional travel costs
• Excellent initial and follow-up training
• Long term career prospects with on-going staff development program
• Open atmosphere with a professional working environment
• Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!