Romania » 2
MGI is an international expert in the multilingual recruitment industry with over 10 years of experience. Our client in Romania; is now looking for a Dutch IT Specialist/Helpdesk to join an international team in Bucharest.
What can you find in this city?
As the primary entry point in Romania, you will find an interesting mix of old and new architecture with excellent attractions for everyone. Its culture, trendy bars and delicious eating options will engage you from the first moment.
About our client:
The hiring company is a multinational specialized in business process outsourcing and information technology services.
• Taking phone calls and handling emails/webcases.
• Solving IT problems (previous training will be provided).
• Arranging working schedule with colleague’s flexibility, according to business needs.
• Training new associates.
• Working on database.
Skills we need:
• Good PC Skills.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Patience, empathy and preciseness.
• Dutch + English.
-Competitive salary (Higher than the average salaries in Romania).
-Flight tickets + taxi + 2 weeks accommodation.
-Rent allowance for two years.
This is not only a job, but an opportunity to develop your career in a multinational working environment. Are you ready? Romania is waiting for you!