Poland » Poznan
· Phone and mail contact with company customers,
· Collaboration with other departments of the company,
· Quick and efficient solving customers’ requests,
· Maintaining high standards of customer service,
· Processing customers’ orders in SAP,
· Preparation of export documentation.
· Advanced Spanish and English,
· Detailed oriented,
· Consumer orientation.
The Company offers:
· Working with some of the best known brands in the world, in a sustainable company,
· Friendly atmosphere & International team,
· Employment contract – permanent contract directly follows successful probation time,
· Modern, air-conditioned office,
· Development – you will learn how to use global systems like SalesForce and SAP,
· Additional projects – there’s no place for routine. If you like to improve your competencies or develop new ones, it will be possible.